QUEST – 28 DAY PREP CHECK LIST
AIR: YOUR MENTAL SELF
This is your component that reasons, evaluates and judges. Your personal inventory this week should be of your mental processes, old mental baggage and blockages.
For Seven days focus on the air, things of the Air, and your breath. Your breath activates the Spirit of the Air.
Checklist - Have you:
1) Completed tasks that you have been putting off or at least put a plan together as to when to complete these tasks.
2) Organized papers , answered letters, made calls
3) Organixed your house, office space
4) Payed bills or put a budget together
5) Clear your clutter! If you don’t use it loose it.
This week is dedicated to clearing your emotions. Childhood issues, nurturing of self, purification and cleansing with Water Spirit. Your personal inventory this week should be focused on your emotional balance, deeper inner issues that are unresolved, intuition, trust and your feelings.
For Seven days focus on the water around you and within you, things of the Water, when you bathe this week focus on the purification that the bath brings. This will activate the Spirit of the Water.
Checklist – Have you:
1) Cleaned your house / office / car
2) Evaluated your relationships (parents, children, companion, friends)
3) If you have been wanting to say something to someone now is the time.
4) Explore and journal your dreams and intuitions.
This week is dedicated to clearing the Spiritual Self. This is your life force, the spark of life within you, the pure white light. The West is a place of transformation and change. Spiritual blockages, doubts, old patterns and habits that have you captive to negative cycles need to be cleared during this time.
Your personal inventory this week will be of your Spiritual Self, the negative patterns that you set in motion in your life. Focus this week on aspects of the West, of fire. This would be the Sunlight, your inner flame and what sparks it, the white light of the Great Spirit. This is the week of the Shadow Dance, when you look at the light within and the shadows within as well.
Checklist – Have you:
1) Mediated each day on your inner light
2) Changed old patterns or at least one negative habit.
3) Made a list of 5 things that get you all fired up, either angry or inspired and taken constructive action to change or invoke these things.
EARTH: YOUR PHYSICAL SELF
This week is dedicated to clearing your physical self. This is the week of reviewing your Earth connection. Your connection with the Physical energies around you. Everything has energy. Pay close attention to these energies this week. Your personal inventory this week will focus on your relationship with the Universe. You are not the center of it or removed from it. You are related to everything you touch and can have a cause and effect on these energies.
Focus on the objects around you, your relationship with them, your attachment to them. Explore what triggers your bodily senses. Smell, taste, sound, touch. By doing this you are activating the Spirit of the Earth. Plant your bare feet firmly on the ground and feel the heartbeat of Mother Earth.
Checklist – have you:
1) Noticed your relationship to all physical objects.
2) Gone for a walk about every day or spent at least twenty minutes in nature.
3) Explored your body’s senses : i.e. get a massage, eat slower, aromatherapy baths.
4) Eat better, more veggies, fruits, water etc…
5) Had that check up (dental, medical etc…)
1) MEDITATIONS: CHAKRA CLEANSING, SHAMANIC JOURNEYS
2) SPIRIT OF FIRE RELEASE CEREMONY: TO RELEASE EMOTIONAL ISSUES, MENTAL ISSUES, PHYSICAL ISSUES.
3) CHECK UP WITH DOCTORS OR DENTISTS
4) CAMPING OVER A WEEKEND TO COMMUNE WITH NATURE.
5) A LONG WALK ABOUT IN NATURE
7) AROMATHERAPY BATHS
9) BIKE RIDING – SWIMMING
10) TRIP TO THE SPA OR SALON
12) EVENING SPENT WATCHING THE STARS
14) MEDITATION AND MOOD MUSIC
15) PREPARE A HEALTHY MEAL!!!
16) TRIP TO THE HEALTH FOOD STORE
17) TRIP TO A NEW AGE STORE
18) PURCHASE NEW STONES OR COLLECT ON NATURE WALK.
19) NATIVE AMERICAN CARD READING
20) HAVE YOUR CHARTS DONE (ASTROLOGY OR NUMEROLOGY)
21) INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE. READ READ READ!
22) MAKE TOOLS FOR YOUR QUEST.
23) SEE YOUR THERAPIST
NOTE: A quest should never be done if you are presently addicted to alcohol or narcotics. These issues should be dealt with first before you attempt a Quest. After you have received help for these addictions a Quest would be in your best interest but not before you have given your body time to detoxify.